The Mesothelioma Support Network at MesotheliomaLifeExpectancy.net is the most trusted source of information for patients diagnosed with mesothelioma and their families. Our staff of patient advocates, outreach coordinators and content writers are focused on the same goal: helping injured patients and their families through this difficult time by offering accurate and dependable information, contact to the best doctors nationwide and a comprehensive look at the disease and future medical advancements.
All of our services come without obligation. This includes access to cutting-edge research, innovative information and a dedicated team of trained patient advocates. We have a single-minded determination to help patients and their families through a mesothelioma diagnosis.
The Mesothelioma Support Network was created out of necessity. Our team saw the need for trustworthy and wide-ranging services for mesothelioma patients and their families. We have cultivated relationships with medical and research professionals who help us provide the best services and information available:
- Patient Advocates: Our advocates work closely with patients to provide an honest explanation of the patient’s disease, the available options and what they can expect. They work tirelessly to ensure all questions are answered and all options are explored. Contact our patient advocates now.
- Research: Our team of content writers are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date and accurate information possible. They examine the most current research documents and cull pertinent mesothelioma information so that patients have immediate access to innovative treatment techniques, emerging clinical trials and the breaking mesothelioma news.
- Information: All patients are eligible to receive our no-obligation, no-cost informational packet. This includes a 200-page resource that details mesothelioma, the causes, treatments and the future of the disease, among other things. Also included are at least two best-selling books that are aimed at offering answers and support. Each packet also includes several blue support bands that patients and their families are encourage to wear. These help show support for a mesothelioma cure as well as encouraging open communication about the disease.
The Mesothelioma Support Network has also created a renowned website that clearly, accurately and honestly covers the topic of mesothelioma. The goal of MesotheliomaLifeExpectancy.net is to be a one-stop information center for all aspects of the disease. Each of the individual documents on the site is painstakingly researched and provides details about living with mesothelioma:
- Disease Process: The key to successful treatment is understanding the different types of mesothelioma and how patients respond. The Mesothelioma Support Network has provided detailed information about the three most common types of mesothelioma, the cells involved and stages of the disease.
- Treatment Options: We are dedicated to finding the most innovative mesothelioma treatments as well as outlining the conventional treatments. With this information, patients can make informed decisions about their healthcare.
- Financial Assistance: Mesothelioma patients who are struggling to finance advanced treatments and procedures will benefit from our financial expertise. We can help patients and their families access little-known financial assistance that will pay for treatments, time off work and household expenses.
The goal of the Mesothelioma Support Network, through MesotheliomaLifeExpectancy.net, is to provide an encompassing look at the disease and assist in all avenues of disease treatment through our innovative resources that include our exclusive Doctor Match Program and Veteran’s Assistance Program. We are here to help.